Junior Quality Manager
Canatu is seeking an energetic and competent
Junior Quality Manager
to ensure that Nanocarbon based products Manufacturing process meet customer requirements and that Canatu QMS and EMS are compliant with the quality standards. The location of the job is in Finland, in our Vantaa plant.
- Resolve quality issues by identifying problems, examining solution options, implementing action plans
- Work as an expert in Control Plans, Process FMEA’s and process validation
- Act as an internal auditor, supporting Quality Department on need basis in internal auditing
- Support Customer Product Projects in developing APQP documentation
- As needed, you will ensure that testing methods and processes are valid and reviewed on regular basis
- Act as support in Measurement System Analysis
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering or other relevant subject
- 3+ years’ experience in quality systems in manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of international standards such as ISO9001, ISO14001 and/or IATF16949
- Good knowledge in quality tools and control methods, including statistical process control
- Experience in clean room operations is appreciated
- Lean Six Sigma experience is appreciated
Requirements and skills:
- Self-driven – desire to “get things done”
- Practical and hands-on (willing to get hands dirty)
- Strong organizing, planning and communication skills
- Proactive, independent and able to work carefully in the fast pace working environment
- Problem-solving skills
- Good English written and verbal communication
We offer the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial company with high growth potential and a cross-cultural team with over 15 nationalities. We look for ambitious, talented people who are enthusiastic about resolving world-scale problems with nanoscale innovations.
For further information please contact Mr. Antti Valkola, VP Manufacturing on June 9, 2022, at 15:00-16:00 EET, tel. +358 50 4616896
Act quickly and send your application, CV and salary request by June 30, 2022 via email to email@example.com or via Linkedin
Canatu is a carbon nanomaterial developer creating the most advanced carbon nanotubes (CNT) for industry-transforming products. Canatu CNT technology has been created with a unique process that ensures the required versatility and reliability for highly engineered solutions. We have partnered up with forerunner companies to transform products for better tomorrows with nano carbon. Our focus lies in the automotive and semiconductor industries, with our portfolio’s core spanning from ADAS heaters, 3D touch sensors and EUV membranes. Our experts here at Canatu think big and create impact on the tiniest scale – nano solutions for massive impact. Canatu’s headquarters are in Finland with sales offices also in the US, Japan and Taiwan.
As an entrepreneurial company with over 70 employees from 15 different nationalities, you will be a part of a dynamic and forward-looking scale-up. At Canatu, the following core values define who we are and who we want to be, guiding us in our day-to-day work:
Curiosity to discover provides the spark that takes us out into the world to observe and find.
Commitment to achieve is how we take those discoveries from ideas to something concrete.
Collaboration for impact is required to develop what we create into impactful and meaningful products.
Passion for progress keeps us working for new ways to do things for better tomorrows.
Does this resonate? It’s what defines us. Join us today to do work with an impact.