Marketing & Sales Support
Canatu is looking for a Marketing and Sales Support staff to help with day-to-day marketing and sales operations.
In this role, you’ll create content and visuals, support tactical campaign production and coordinate conference & trade show logistics. You’ll look after dedicated marketing collateral productions (e.g. slide deck updates, exhibit collaterals, light video productions) ensuring on-brand deliverables. Keeping website, SharePoint, media bank, CRM and leads up to date will also be on your responsibility, as well as branded items assortment. You support lead management, look after contract counter signatures, and ensure proper archiving of the documents. Customer meeting arrangements are also a part of your work. You’ll work closely with sales, marketing and subject matter experts, and report to VP, Marketing & Communications.
- Graphic design for digital ads, slide decks, collaterals, social media posts & newsletters
- Coordinate content production and marketing material updates in co-op with subject matter experts
- Keep website, media bank, SharePoint, CRM and leads updated
- Coordinate events & trade show logistics. Screen event opportunities.
- Ensure product demo availability and functionality wherever needed
- Plan, support and execute digital marketing activities (campaign planning, goal setting, targeting, execution, creating emails / ads, performance monitoring etc.)
- Coordinate giveaways and branded items assortment
- Contract counter-signature follow-up and archiving
- Customer meeting arrangements
- Support lead management
- Experience in graphic design with the Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Strong English with good writing skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing in own and paid channels
- Experience with / basic knowledge of WordPress, SEO/SEM, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Analytics, email marketing, content marketing, event marketing and PR
- Strong coordination skills
- Studies in relevant field, for example marketing, business, or communications
- 1-3 years of experience in B2B marketing
- Great team player, structured, hands-on, independent and an executer
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. All questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work. Please send your questions and CV to email@example.com.
Canatu is a carbon nanomaterial developer creating the most advanced carbon nanotubes (CNT) for industry-transforming products. Canatu CNT technology has been created with a unique process that ensures the required versatility and reliability for highly engineered solutions. We have partnered up with forerunner companies to transform products for better tomorrows with nano carbon. Our focus lies in the automotive and semiconductor industries, with our portfolio’s core spanning from ADAS heaters, 3D touch sensors and EUV membranes. Our experts here at Canatu think big and create impact on the tiniest scale – nano solutions for massive impact. Canatu’s headquarters are in Finland with sales offices also in the US, Japan and Taiwan.
As an entrepreneurial company with over 70 employees from 15 different nationalities, you will be a part of a dynamic and forward-looking scale-up. At Canatu, the following core values define who we are and who we want to be, guiding us in our day-to-day work:
Curiosity to discover provides the spark that takes us out into the world to observe and find.
Commitment to achieve is how we take those discoveries from ideas to something concrete.
Collaboration for impact is required to develop what we create into impactful and meaningful products.
Passion for progress keeps us working for new ways to do things for better tomorrows.
Does this resonate? It’s what defines us. Join us today to do work with an impact.