Customer Project Manager
We are seeking an energetic and competent
Customer Project Manager
with responsibility to drive complex Customer joined development projects from conception to mass production with a particularly focus to work closely with customers’ engineering and project mgmt. teams for successful project outcomes.
- The Customer Project Manager is responsible for managing Customer prototype and NPI (New Product Introduction) projects and for the project results.
- Prepares Canatu Product development programs with Product team
- Prepares Customer Projects proposals and customer contracts together with Sales Director
- Manage project, from definition and planning to completion
- Interface and report to internal steering group and customer
- Develop and manage external partners and suppliers
- Follow through with Quality Management practices at defined projects until mass production.
- Contribute as a technical expert in other projects on need basis
- Managing international projects over 10 years; solid project management skills
- Experience in electromechanical products design, development, and volume product introductions
- Experience of usage of statistical tools in the area of new product introductions
- Experience in managing external partners and suppliers, particularly in Asia
- Experience in one of these area’s is required: Automotive touch or thermal application development, display and touch module development and integration, Printed Electronics, mechanical post process knowledge of forming and injection molding, Decorative plastics (FIM/IMD).
Requirements and skills:
- Proven expertise as a project manager
- Deep technology and engineering experience with Electrical Engineering (M.Sc, B.Sc,) background preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic, with the ability to encourage and vitalize others
- Self-driven – desire to “get things done”
- Adaptability to multicultural environment
- Excellent English written and verbal communication
- Japan or German language skills considered a bonus
We offer the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial company with high growth potential and a cross-cultural team with over 13 nationalities. This role is based in our HQ in the capital area in Finland. We look for ambitious, talented people who are enthusiastic about resolving world-scale problems with nanoscale innovations.
For further information please contact Mr. Markku Lamberg on September 10, 2021, at 10:00-12:00 EET, tel. +358 50 483 7483.
Act quickly and send your application, CV and salary request by 26.9.2021via email to email@example.com.