Customer Project Manager
Canatu Oy is an exciting growth company and a manufacturer of unique carbon nanomaterial based transparent conductive films and sensors for the electronics industry. The films and sensors are used to create innovative 3D touch and thermal applications for automotive and consumer products. Canatu currently employs over 60 professionals in our Helsinki, Finland facility, and sales locations in the USA, EU, Japan, Korea, and Taiwan. Join building the Canatu success story! For more information see www.canatu.com.
Canatu is seeking an energetic and competent
Customer Project Manager
with responsibility to drive complex Customer joined development projects from conception to mass production.
- The Customer Project Manager is responsible for managing Customer prototype and NPI (New Product Introduction) projects and for the project results.
- Prepares Canatu Product development programs with Product team
- Prepares Customer Projects proposals and customer contracts together with Sales Director
- Manage project, from definition and planning to completion
- Define, monitor and ensure project business case
- Interface and report to internal steering group and customer
- Develop and manage external partners and suppliers
- Knows Quality Management practices at defined projects until mass production.
- Managing international projects over 10 years; solid project management skills
- Experience in electromechanical products business and volume product introductions
- Experience of usage of statistical tools in area of new product introductions
- Experience in managing external partners and suppliers, particularly Asia
- Experience in one of these area’s is a required: Automotive touch or thermal application development, display and touch module development and integration, Printed Electronics, mechanical post process knowledge of forming and injection molding, Decorative plastics (FIM/IMD).
Requirements and skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Team building, leadership and management
- Energetic, with the ability to encourage and vitalize others
- Self-driven – desire to “get things done”
- Practical and hands-on (willing to get hands dirty)
- Adaptability to multicultural environment
- Excellent English written and verbal communication
- Japan or German language skills considered a bonus
We offer the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial company with high growth potential in an exciting and transformational industry. Ours is a cross-cultural, international workplace for talented people who are genuinely interested in developing technologies for the future. We offer you salary and benefits according to your experience. Your achievements will be recognized.
For further information please contact VP Product Creation Jukka Laine; firstname.lastname@example.org. +358400511159.
Act quickly and send your application, CV and salary request by 7.7.2019 via email to email@example.com.