Canatu Oy is an exciting growth company and a manufacturer of unique carbon nanomaterial based transparent conductive films and sensors for the electronics industry. The award-winning films and sensors are used to create innovative 3D touch and thermal applications for automotive and consumer products. Canatu currently employs over 55 professionals in our Helsinki, Finland facility and is going to move to a new, larger factory during 2019. Canatu has sales locations in the USA, EU, Japan, Korea, and Taiwan.
Join building the Canatu success story! For more information see www.canatu.com.
Canatu is seeking an energetic and competent
to develop, control and maintain Touch Sensor and Heater Element Manufacturing process in our Vantaa plant and locations in Asia.
- Continuously improve and optimize current manufacturing processes through variability reduction.
- Initiate and support new equipment and process upgrades to minimize scrap, increase productivity and improve quality. Manage equipment investment projects. Assure improvements are sustained.
- Lead and conduct problem solving efforts and propose resolutions utilizing Quality tools.
- Provide on-machine expertise to operators and other staff personnel to ensure manufacturing capability and capacity are meeting delivery and performance targets.
- Create and maintain Control Plans and assist in the writing of the Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions
- Support outsourcing and technology transfer projects
- 3+ years manufacturing engineering or related experience in a relevant industry (e.g. thin films, displays, touch sensors, membrane switches, smart cards, PCB/FPC, PCBA/FPCA)
- Experience in clean room operations
- Experience on the following technologies appreciated: screen printing, laser machining, lamination, electrical measurement and testing
- Experience in ramping up new processes and equipment
- Experience in developing processes and improving output and yield
- Experience in establishing statistical process control of a manufacturing process
- Lean Six Sigma experience appreciated
- Experience working with partners or customers in Japan or other Asian countries is considered a bonus
Requirements and skills:
- Self-driven – desire to “get things done”
- Practical and hands-on (willing to get hands dirty)
- Strong organizing, planning and communication skills.
- Proactive, independent and able to work carefully in the fast pace working environment
- Problem-solving skills
- Good English written and verbal communication
We offer the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial company with high growth potential and a cross-cultural team with over 10 nationalities. We look for talented people who are genuinely interested in developing technologies for the future.
Watch our videos to get an overview of what we do: https://www.youtube.com/user/CanatuVideos
For further information please contact Mr. Erkki Soininen, COO, on December 10, 2018, at 11:00-12:00 EET, or December 20, 2018, at 16:00-17:00 EET, tel. +358 40 5741 504.
Act quickly and send your application, CV and salary request by January 6, 2019 via email to email@example.com.