Canatu is seeking an energetic and competent
to develop, control and maintain transparent conductive film manufacturing process in our Helsinki plant.
• Continually improve and optimize current manufacturing processes through variability reduction.
• Initiate and support new equipment and process upgrades to increase productivity, improve quality and minimize scrap. Assure improvements are sustained.
• Lead and conduct problem solving efforts and propose resolutions utilizing Quality tools.
• Provide on-machine expertise to operators and other staff personnel to ensure manufacturing capability and capacity are meeting delivery and performance targets.
• Assist in the writing of the Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions to enable Operations to run the tools/processes in a manufacturing environment
• 5+ years manufacturing engineering or related experience in a relevant industry (e.g. thin films, gas based deposition processes, plastics film manufacturing, roll to roll processing)
• Experience in ramping up new processes and equipment
• Experience in developing processes and improving output and yield
• Experience in establishing statistical process control of a manufacturing process
• Experience in clean room operations
• Experience on the following technologies/areas appreciated: gas flow control, roll to roll processes, testing and inspection automation, screen printing, process automation, machine regulations
• Lean Six Sigma experience appreciated
Requirements and skills:
• Self-driven – desire to “get things done”
• Practical and hands-on (willing to get hands dirty)
• Strong organizing, planning and communication skills.
• Proactive, independent and able to work carefully in the fast pace working environment
• Problem-solving skills
• Good English written and verbal communication
We offer the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial company with high growth potential in an exciting and transformational industry. Canatu is a cross-cultural, international workplace for talented people who are genuinely interested in developing technologies for the future. We offer you a competitive salary and benefits according to your experience. Your achievements will be recognized.
Send your application, CV and salary request by August 11th 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please contact Mr. Martti Sonninen VP Manufacturing, email@example.com or by phone +358 50 331 8957 on 6.-7.7. at 10-16 o’clock.