Canatu Oy is an exciting growth company and a manufacturer of unique carbon nanomaterial based transparent conductive films and sensors for the electronics industry. The award-winning films and sensors are used to create innovative 3D touch and thermal applications for automotive and consumer products. Canatu currently employs over 55 professionals in our Helsinki, Finland facility and is going to move to a new, larger factory during 2019. Canatu has sales locations in the USA, EU, Japan, Korea, and Taiwan.
Join building the Canatu success story! For more information see www.canatu.com.
Canatu is seeking an energetic and competent
to ensure that our Carbon Nano Bud (CNB) film and sensor products and production processes are meeting our customer quality requirements and our QMS is compliant with the quality standards. The location of the job is in Finland.
- Development of Quality Management System processes, planning and executing product and process control plans and facilitating quick problem solving using quality techniques
- Work with operations management to establish, implement and maintain the Quality Management Systems (QMS) such as ISO9001:2015 and IATF16949.
- Resolve quality issues by identifying problems, examining solution options, implementing action plans
- Design, develop, and execute quality assurance and control systems. Use your expertise and judgment in implementing of quality concepts, practices, and procedures
- Participate in or lead continuous improvement projects to eliminate scrap and reduce rework
- Act as an internal auditor and participate to Supplier Quality Management in co-operation with our Sourcing team
- Documentation of the Quality System related items
- 5+ years Quality function experience including establishment of QMS
- Experience on ISO9001:2015 and IATF16949
- Auditing experience
- Experience in establishing statistical process control of a manufacturing process
We also value:
- Manufacturing process experience in a relevant industry (e.g. thin films, deposition processes, screen printing, plastics film manufacturing, roll to roll processing)
- Experience in clean room operations and Lean Six Sigma
- Experience in testing systems and machine vision inspection applications
Requirements and skills:
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Working knowledge of quality tools such as APQP
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to think analytically and produce accurate analysis from measurements
- Proficient in root cause identification and corrective/preventive action execution
- Organized, hands-on and detail oriented team player
- Problem-solving skills
- Good English written and verbal communication
We offer the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial company with high growth potential and a cross-cultural team with over 10 nationalities. We look for talented people who are genuinely interested in developing technologies for the future.
Watch our videos to get an overview of what we do: https://www.youtube.com/user/CanatuVideos
For further information please contact Mr. Martti Sonninen, Quality Director, on December 10, 2018, at 12:00-13:00 EET, or December 14, 2018, at 15:00-16:00 EET, tel. +358 50 3318957
Act quickly and send your application, CV and salary request by January 6, 2019 via email to email@example.com.