Sales Director, USA (Located in Detroit / Michigan Area)
Canatu is seeking an energetic and self-driven professional to become
To lead Sales and Business Development activities in USA Region and promote Canatu’s truly unique 3D formable and bendable conductive films and touch sensors for world’s leading automotive customers.
- Customer relationship building and management in US Region
- Translate Canatu’s current technologies, competencies and products to concrete, innovative and attractive customer projects and solutions
- In the quotation stage, participate customer concept creation together with Canatu HQ engineering team; including design, CNB film & sensor manufacturing as well as giving guidance of secondary processes including but not limited to forming, lamination and In-Moulding.
- Business closing according agreed targets
- Act as interface towards Canatu R&D to ensure meaningful technology development from US customers perspective
- Take part in the commercialization and launch of new technologies & concepts in US region
- Degree in Engineering and/or Finance
- Strong knowledge of B to B Sales/Account management and engineering
- Proven business closing track record in Automotive environment,
- Project and/or Account Management experience- 5+ years
- Strong experience in one or more; touch sensors, mechanics, touch display, program management
- Tooling, moulding and other secondary processes and decoration knowledge is clear as plus
- Smooth and convincing communicator externally and internally
- Native (or very fluent) English speaker
- Capable to discuss with up to Senior Director level customers and close the deals effectively
- Capable to understand customer needs and further translate Canatu competencies to concrete customer projects and solutions.
Further information please contact Samuli Kohonen, VP Sales, January 5th , 2018, at 9AM-11AM EST or January 15th 9AM-11AM EST, tel. +358 40 530 8777 .
Please send your application, CV and salary request by January 17, 2018 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.