Canatu is seeking an energetic and competent professional to become our
to lead Canatu manufacturing operations and to scale up our nanocarbon thin film manufacturing to high volumes. The current position holder will move to new challenges within Canatu.
- Leads Canatu manufacturing and prototyping operations
- Develops and manages manufacturing supply chain
- Industrializes new manufacturing technologies to support Canatu product roadmap
- Scales up Canatu’s nanocarbon thin film manufacturing to high volumes
- Builds new factory/factories for Canatu in Finland and globally
- Develops and ramps up manufacturing cooperation arrangements with external parties
- Plans manufacturing operations short term and long term
- At least 10 years of experience in electronics manufacturing industry
- Proven track record of leading successfully manufacturing operations
- Experience in building green field operations in Finland and globally
- Experience in manufacturing process and equipment development
- Experience in thin films, coatings, and/or plastics is considered a bonus
- Knows quality systems and how to improve and maintain quality
- Solid project management skills
- Experience in working with external partners and suppliers, particularly in Asia
Requirements and skills:
- Team building, leadership and management
- Energetic, with the ability to encourage and vitalize others
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Self-driven – desire to “get things done”
- Practical and hands-on (willing to get hands dirty)
- Adaptable to multicultural environment (Asia, Europe, USA)
- Business acumen
- Knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development, and strategic planning
- Good English written and verbal communication, preferably also Finnish
We offer the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial company with high growth potential in an exciting and transformational industry. Ours is a cross-cultural, international workplace for talented people who are genuinely interested in developing technologies for the future. We offer you benefits according to your experience. Your achievements will be recognized.
For further information please contact Mr. Erkki Soininen, COO, on January 3, 2018, at 13:00-15:00 EET, tel. +358 40 5741 504.
Act quickly and send your application, CV and salary request by January 21, 2018 via email to email@example.com.