We are seeking
Process Engineers (1 for operations and 1 for equipment development)
to ensure that our Canatu Carbon Nano Tube (CNT) film and sensor production processes are meeting our customer quality requirements and our QMS is compliant with the quality standards. The location of the job is in Finland.
- Continuously improve and optimize current manufacturing processes through variability reduction.
- Initiate and support new equipment and process upgrades to minimize scrap, increase productivity and improve quality. Manage equipment investment projects. Assure improvements are sustained.
- Lead and conduct problem solving efforts and propose resolutions utilizing Quality tools.
- Provide on-machine expertise to operators and other staff personnel to ensure manufacturing capability and capacity are meeting delivery and performance targets.
- Create and maintain Control Plans and Process FMEA’s, and assist in the writing of the Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions
- Must have 3+ years manufacturing engineering or related experience in semiconductor industry (e.g. MEMS, SOI, compound semiconductors, thin films)
- Experience in clean room operations
- Experience on the following technologies appreciated: CVD, PVD, sputtering, spin coating, semiconductor quality assurance tools
- Experience in ramping up new processes and equipment
- Experience in developing processes and improving output and yield
- Experience in establishing statistical process control of a manufacturing process
- Lean Six Sigma experience appreciated
Requirements and skills:
- Self-driven – desire to “get things done”
- Strong organizing, planning and communication skills.
- Proactive, independent and able to work carefully in the fast pace working environment
- Problem-solving skills
- Good English written and verbal communication
We offer the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial company with high growth potential and a cross-cultural team with over 15 nationalities. We look for ambitious, talented people who are enthusiastic about resolving world-scale problems with nanoscale innovations.
Watch our videos to get an overview of what we do:
For further information please contact Mr. Antti Valkola, VP Manufacturing on June. 6, 2022, at 13:00-14:00 EET, tel. +358 50 4616896
Act quickly and send your application, CV and salary request by June 30, 2022 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via Linkedin
Canatu is a carbon nanomaterial developer creating the most advanced carbon nanotubes (CNT) for industry-transforming products. Canatu CNT technology has been created with a unique process that ensures the required versatility and reliability for highly engineered solutions. We have partnered up with forerunner companies to transform products for better tomorrows with nano carbon. Our focus lies in the automotive and semiconductor industries, with our portfolio’s core spanning from ADAS heaters, 3D touch sensors and EUV membranes. Our experts here at Canatu think big and create impact on the tiniest scale – nano solutions for massive impact. Canatu’s headquarters are in Finland with sales offices also in the US, Japan and Taiwan.
As an entrepreneurial company with over 70 employees and 15 different nationalities, you will be a part of a dynamic and forward-looking scale-up. At Canatu, the following core values define who we are and who we want to be, guiding us in our day-to-day work:
Curiosity to discover provides the spark that takes us out into the world to observe and find.
Commitment to achieve is how we take those discoveries from ideas to something concrete.
Collaboration for impact is required to develop what we create into impactful and meaningful products.
Passion for progress keeps us working for new ways to do things for better tomorrows.
Does this resonate? It’s what defines us. Join us today to do work with an impact.